Learn how to pair the right tea with dessert for creating an ultimate high tea experience. Also learn different pastry technique and turning a simple dessert component into fine dining plated dessert.
What will you be learning?How to Mochi Brulee paired with Lewis & Carroll Tea and Vanilla Creme Brulee, Mochi, Granola & Black Sesame Ice Cream
DateFriday, 02 November 2018
Time16:00 - 18:00
LocationMasterclass, Fork Tent (Across South Lobby Senayan City)
What to bring
- Enthusiasm & passion for learning
- A plastic container to take the food home. Let's go green!
PriceIDR 300.000 (for 2 pax)
- Ingredients & utensils for cooking
- Q&A session with the speaker
- Masterclass certificate
- Apron for each participant
Terms & Conditions
- Price is for 2 pax who will be sharing 1 cooking station
- Participants should be at least 16 years old
About The MentorAfter finishing Culinary School in Switzerland, she worked for 10 years in different restaurants across Europe and Australia. From World's best restaurant such as Attica,Melbourne, Mozaic, Bali, Nobu Melbourne, to some of best gourmet restaurant in Switzerland, UK and Melbourne. Mastering European, Australian, Japanese cuisine and pastry. And now focusing on creating desserts and ice cream in Jakarta under name Dessert Lab & Cube Creamery (@dessertlabjkt & @cubecreameryid) Starting in Jakarta 2 years ago with pop up dessertbar until now permanently at Lewis & Carrol Dessertbar Senayan City.